Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Watch the new Trailer!


OFFICIAL HUNGER GAMES TRAILER




HUNGER GAMES PARODY TRAILER






SING ALONG 

Via- Teamdestiel TUMBLR
Tik Tok -- Hunger Games style.
Wake up in the mornin’ feelin’ like Haymitch (Hey what’s up, sweetheart)
Grab ma Peeta and ma Gale, I’m out the door I’m gonna hit the Capitol (Let’s go)
Before I leave brush ma teeth with a bottle of wine
‘Cuz when I leave for the night I ain’t comin back
Don’t stop, make it pop
Capitol, blew my district up
Tonight, Im’ma fight
Till we see the sunlight
Tick Tock, on the clock
But the killing don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh
I’m talkin’ bout - everybody getting killed, killed
Boys tryna touch my food, food
Gonna smack him if he getting too close, close
Now, now - we goin’ til they kill us off, off
Or the president shut us down, down
President shut us down, down
Pr-pr shut us - (down)-man






No comments:

Post a Comment